bidvertiser

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Midnight Terror

Me and my friends decided to go to Guimaras, an island in the Visayas. It is known as the Mango Capital of the Philippines. But, besides of its sweet fruit, the island is known of its mystic. Just like any other places in the country.

We stayed at the house of the relatives of one of our friends. It was situated in a secluded plateau, 3 km. away from the town. A rocky, steep hill stood behind it.

Adventure-seeker as we were, the very first minute we arrived, we decided to camp at the hill and stayed there overnight. It was a 20-minute climb and spotting ventures. At last, we'd settled.

As usual, my friends had liquors (I don't drink actually), we sung along with the guitar and talked until midnight.

Call it stupidity, we were unawared of the entities there. Except, I know myself that someone was watching us. I couldn't decipher her presence totally because that time my ability was just beginning to develop. It scared me, really. But I didn't told them because I know, i'll be scarying the hell out of them.

But I wasn't prepared to what happened next. The entity wasn't contented of just watching us, she started to announce her presence.

The guitar strings started to break one by one. Mimi, who played the instrument was wounded. We were frightened. Then, the bottles broke, as if a hand was tossing and throwing them. We looked at each other, perplexed. Without words, we hurried down the slope, leaving everything. I pulled MJ, my bestfriend, because she was totally shocked.

We came down and arrived at the house in just a matter of minutes. We were so scared that we never realized how fast we did that.

My friend's aunt asked why we were back. We just told her that there were mosquitoes at the top and we were uncomfortable.

The experience taught us that we should be more aware and respect the other world.

Believe it or not, it happened.

No comments: